Thursday, May 27, 2004

Well, shopping is nearly finished... Some of my latest purchases are:
* jelly beans (2 kinds)
* handy-dandy drinker attachment so my doggy can drink water at demand from the tap
(love my doggy)
* a variety of unmentionables in both pretty and practical versions
* 2005 Christian calendar for myself and one as a gift
(I was soooo excited to see this in come in at work, that I bought the first 2 purchased.)

I've also been giving a lot of thought to my appearance. I want to look good for my hubby I haven't seen in almost a year. I decided my hair with it's faded color and outgrown cut needed spruced up. I got a perm and now I look like a trained giant poodle walking upright. It's very sad. I have questioned my husband to find out if he truly loves me, and my icky permed hair. He claims he does and he plans to make the day of our reunion an international holiday for international marriages.

Now my biggest worry is to shop for my travel suit. I have to be extremely cautious... a poor clothes choice combined with my bad perm will make me look like a clown... Hey, wait a minute.... I may be on to something. Maybe I can book my self on the flight and let them pay me instead of me paying them.

"Hello, this is Carol the Clown. I'm your in-flight entertainment. I'll be working my way through the plane creating balloon animals for all the children."

Wow, that's ingenious!

IF my hubby unites with me even when I'm looking so bad, the world deserves an International Holiday fro International Marriages.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home