Sunday, October 31, 2004

Blogger Block

I'm sorry this week's blog has been so lame. I've thought to update several times, but could think of nothing to write about. The dreaded Blogger Block has struck!

I've been trying to cut Diet Pepsi out of my life. I use Pespi to give me pep because I have a medical condition that gives me chronic low-energy, but I know how very unhealthy it is. I cut out the 1-1/2 litres of Pepsi per day, but I forgot to increase my water (ugh) intake and the result is dehydration. (ouch) I've had a 3 daylong headache and I'm tired all the time. So much for trying to get healthy. I'm ready to fall face first into a 1-1/2 litre bottle of Pepsi and not stop till I hit the bottom.

I didn't join NaNoWriMo for 2 reasons. First because I didn't get a second computer set up. Owlie works from home and has the computer from morning till noonish. I work in the afternoons and evenings so I wouldn't get much computer time with only one computer in the house. We have parts of another computer, a CPU and a keyboard, but no monitor. Second, I don't think I could turn an unfinished short story into a 50,000 word novel. They should offer a 25,000 word Novella catagory. Well, so much for excuses.

Sunday hugs for all of Blogistan and Happy Halloween to all the Americans out there. We'll see if my fasting family goes for the fusion event I recommended a few blogs back, where the fasters ring the doorbell at Iftar time and yell, "Time to eat!" instead of "Trick or Treat". I wonder if they are game for it. I'd better get some mini candy bars just in case.

Well, if they give awards for Best Boring Blog, I win. I just wanted you all to know I'm still alive and haven't forgotten about my blog. I'm just brain dead.:(

Gonna go take two pills and a nap. Bye-bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home